GTS Driver Mentor Program
We are looking for GTS Mentor Drivers.
We want to build a stronger, more positive and rewarding fleet of Drivers and you can be one of those key elements in that success.
What does that mean?
We are looking for professional GTS Drivers that have the expertise and experience to become Mentors to assist their peers and fill any gaps in experience.
Mentors take time to develop positive relationships with other GTS Drivers in a thoughtful, non-judgmental, and respectful manner, consistent with the core values of the Mentor Program and the Company.
If selected to participate in the GTS Mentor Program, you agree to:
- Act with respect, honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all situations
- Make yourself available to help your peers be more successful in their roles
- Promote positivity and engagement throughout the fleet
- Provide training and guidance when called upon
- Connect drivers with the appropriate resources to resolve concerns
- Answer and respond to calls for support from your peer drivers
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, we would like to hear from you!
For more information, please complete the form below.
"*" indicates required fields