Day Pay Regional Tanker Jobs
$5,000.00 New Hire Incentive Available*
Tanker Driver Job Description
As the most important part of our company, Tanker Drivers at Guaranteed Transport are responsible for safely operating a tractor trailer and delivering freight on-time to our customers. As a Guaranteed Transport Service Driver, you will haul a variety of food grade products such as eggs, juice, milk, cream, and more. Drivers are responsible for checking the seal numbers for accuracy, but the customer handles the loading and unloading of the product.
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must have a valid tanker endorsement
- Must have at least 12 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Must have at least 3 months tanker experience
- Must have a satisfactory safety record
Out 5-6 days per week, home 1-2 days per week with the possibility of 10-hour breaks by the house depending on location and load.
Northeast OR North Midwest (depending on your home location)
- Out of area travel should be expected if needed.
- $300.00 a day for a full day’s work
- Inception Pay:
- Friday the week of your orientation we will be depositing the first of 3 payments on $1000 into your account, before you have even done any loads with us. If you earn more than that $1000 in your following 2 weeks AFTER Orientation, you will receive the higher of the two.
- Accessorial Pay:
- Detention Pay:
- $25/Hour after the first 2 hours. Max of $150/Day *for being detained at customer, does not apply for tank washes (For OTR positions not Regional Day Pay)
- Layover Pay
- $150/Day after 24 hours without a load *Must not refuse a load.
- Breakdown Pay
- $175 for full day (24 hours) $87.50 for half day (14 or more hours) *If spare truck is refused or breakdown is in your own home you will not receive compensation.
- New Hire Incentive:
- $5,000 – $2,500 at 90 days of hire; $2,500 at 180 days of hire
- Referral Bonus:
- $2,500 – $1,250 at 90 days of hire; $1,250 at 180 days of hire
- Detention Pay:
- 2019 or newer Peterbilt 579 single bed
- 6500-gallon Walker tank – non-pump
- Equipped with APU, inverter & refrigerator
- TV mount is in truck for up to a 24” TV (TV may be included if it was left by a previous driver)
- CB is not included but can be installed at your request (you supply material)
- Transportation from orientation to your equipment (if it’s not on site)
- Trucks are governed @ 65 MPH on the pedal & 70 MPH on the cruise
- No in-cab camaras (camaras face the road only) – We respect your privacy.
- No pumps & no hoses
- Trailers are insulated to maintain temp (no in transit heat) time sensitive loads/communication.
- Insurance Benefits – Eligible the first of the month after 30 days. Medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability.
- 401(k) – Guaranteed Transport Service will match 0.50 on the dollar of up to 6% of your annual salary (You can start contributions after 90 days of active employment on the first of the month)
- Paid Holidays – 6 Paid holidays ($100 paid). Must work the scheduled day prior to and after the holiday. At times Guaranteed Transport Service may require you to work a holiday. Your driver manager will advise when you are needed.
- Pet friendly – Up to 50 lbs. (breed specific restrictions) Additional documents must be completed and approved by our Human Resources Dept.
- Rider friendly – Passenger Accident Insurance required PAI (at your expense) in addition to paperwork to be filled out and approved by our Safety Dept. and a non CDL drug test (5 Panel test) at their expense prior to getting into truck.
Day Pay Regional Route Hiring Areas:
Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania & Vermont.
Complete the form below and someone from our Recruiting Team will be in touch.